d20 Modern Conversion: Advanced Classes Updates 2 and Chosen Advanced Class

It's me, ya boi with some more updates to a couple advanced classes, plus a new advanced class: the Chosen.
As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I'm going to be updating a lot of the advanced classes in the conversion to give them some significant buffs. This week, the Acolyte, Gunslinger and Telepath are getting some love.

The Chosen advanced class is my proper attempt at converting the d20 Modern Shadow Slayer. At the minute I'm fairly happy with the implementation on a thematic level, but a little less so mechanically-speaking. I really tried to go for the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer but in D&D" feel and I think it worked out okay in that regard, but mechanically it a little bit of a hot mess right now, combining elements of Paladins and Rangers into something of a tank-like role, and it probably needs to be straightened out a little.

Obligatory self-plug for my twitter, @DillTheHerb where I'll be announcing new posts. Feel free to follow if you want to know as soon as I post something new.

The document on GM Binder: Advanced Classes Updates 2 and Chosen Advanced Class



Okay, that's all for this time. My current plans for the next post are adding something to my mini magic rules expansion that has previously featured Group Casting and Channeling, but it's totally possible I change my mind and make something entirely different. I'm hoping to get the next post out within a fortnight, but with uni starting up again this week I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Whenever it happens to be, I look forward to seeing you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race