d20 Modern Conversion: Medic Rework

This week, an attempted rework of the Medic advanced class.
Hey guys. I know I said I wasn't expecting to post again until next weekend, but I took a quick look at the Medic this morning and just sorta didn't stop. Obviously, this rework is quite different to the original, a lot more standard in mechanical terms. It uses a superiority dice-type resource, and most of the special actions are based on this.

I'm pretty happy with how this rework turned out, though its still a bit unpolished. My main concern right now is whether having both the Procedures and Formulae is worth the hassle, or whether I should just go with one or the other. I'm also a bit concerned as to whether having formulae usable by other characters, though I do like the flavor aspect of that. Either of these things would be fairly easy to fix, I'm just not quite sure which way I'm going with either yet.

The document on GM Binder: Medic Rework

The original Medic is here, if you're interested: Original Medic Post

That's all for now. Like I said last time, I don't know when the next post will be, in all likelihood next weekend but we all saw what happened last time I said that! Whenever it is, I hope to see you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race