Tabletop Arcade: Combat Chapter Draft (Plus Revisions)

Hey all! Sorry for the delayed post, but I've got the draft chapter on combat in TA finished!

This one sure took a while to finish, I experienced a couple major setbacks along the way. Chief among them, I ended up rewriting the Abilities draft chapter a little bit along the way. Unfortunately I also overwrote the old draft on GM Binder, so it only lives on in PDF form.

Well I see no value in wasting any time, so let's get straight to the content.

The Document on GM Binder: TA Combat Chapter Draft



And the revised Abilities chapter draft:

The Document on GM Binder: TA Abilities Chapter Draft Version 2



I'm gonna give the semi-helpful ramble about what I learnt and what I changed while writing the chapter a miss this week if y'all don't mind. I'm frankly a little tired of looking at this thing lmao. Since this post has been delayed so significantly, I'm probably not gonna have anything new this weekend unless I think of something I can throw together pretty quickly. But assuming I don't, next post should come on the 22nd - I really do hope to see you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race