Project Renaming

Hey all! Just a short post here to let y'all know about the  new title for the RPG project. I was originally just gonna include this info in a dev diary but couldn't find a nice way to slot it in without it ending up confusing.

For anyone unaware, I'm changing the name of this project from "Saturday Morning Adventure" to avoid confusion with a similarly-named video game called "Saturday Morning RPG".

I'm currently settled on the name "Tabletop Arcade". It doesn't entirely convey everything I'd like from the title, but it seems to me like it's good enough for now at least. Thanks to my friends that helped me with the new title.

As for the previous dev diaries under the old name, I'm not gonna go back and update the name thanks to laziness and a vague sense of preserving the history of the project. I'll add some sort of notice on the project page, and maybe a footnote on the dev diaries to indicate the change of name.

Well that's everything I had to say on this topic. Got a new dev diary coming later today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race