d20 Modern Conversion: Advanced Classes Updates 3

Hey guys, just got some minor updates to the Advocate and Battle Mind advanced classes this time.

Sorry this is out so late, I'd intended for it to be up over a week ago by now. A smaller update this time, only looking at the Advocate and Battle Mind advanced classes - and if I'm totaly honest neither of them needed that much work to begin with. This update is mostly minor adjustments to get them in line with the other more recently updated advanced classes.

The document on GM Binder: Advanced Classes Updates 3



I'm also sad to say I probably won't be coming out with any more Modern Manual content over the next month. Throughout May I have my final exams for this year of university, so I really just gotta focus on studying. I might come out with the occaisional Development Diary for Saturday Morning Adventure, since I can get those wrote up and posted within an hour or two once I know what I'm going to say. If you're actually interested in those posts be sure to follow me on twitter (@DillTheHerb) since that's the only place I can really announce those posts going up.

After my exams are up I'm planning to take a second run at adding Vehicles to the modern conversion, based on the infernal war machines in Descent Into Avernus, so keep an eye out for that some time in early June. If you're not following the Saturday Morning Adventure development, I hope to see you again then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race