Quarantine Time, Baby

Alright lads its 2 am here lets get down to business. Sorry it's been a while. I don't wanna waste your time with a bunch of excuses so I'll just say university work got pretty heavy so I didn't really have that much time to work on this and leave it at that. Recently, for obvious reasons, I've had a bit more free time so I want to come back to this blog, back to creating stuff, and I'm considering increasing the amount of stuff I do on here too.

Now, moving onto my future plans. I still really want to finish up the modern expansion/conversion/whatever. Truth be told my passion for the project died down a little but now it's so close to being something I could call a "finished product" that I really want to see it through. Within the next week I hope to have a post up with some homebrew rules to expand the 5E magic system. Beyond that, I don't know what I'm going to make. I'd really appreciate any sort of  input on this.

Going forward I really want to connect with you guys, the audience a bit more. A couple ideas I've had in this vein are stuff like maybe doing streams where I try to create homebrew live? Kinda like those Mike Mearl's Happy Fun Hour streams that were a thing last year. Or maybe a discord server? But to be honest managing one of those sounds like it could be a hassle. The last thing came after a message I recieved on reddit, which was maybe opening up a Patreon? But I'll be clear here that's a big maybe. I don't want to run one of those if I'm creating so infrequently, but I guess we'll see how the next couple months goes. Having this be some sort of livelihood sure sounds like a lot of pressure, but also maybe I could be a bit more committed to it? Make a proper site and that rather than relying on Blogger lmao.

Now I know that not a lot of people will see this, since most of my traffic comes from the reddit posts that link here, but for some reason there's at least some people checking back on this dumbass blog even after months of not posting anything. If you are one of these people, I really can't thank you enough.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I really do want to reignite my creative side on here, but I don't want to make loads of promises right now. Even though I'm at home right now I still have a fair amount of university work to be getting done and exam season is right around the corner so we'll just see how it goes I guess. Thank you for reading, I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race