d20 Modern Conversion Extra: Psycho Advanced Class (plus Barbarian subclass version)

Hey all, I'm back briefly in this little break while I work through my exams with a small update to celebrate the announcement of Borderlands 3 with the Psycho advanced class, plus a converted Barbarian subclass version.

I first came into contact with Borderlands series fairly late after it's first release, only starting last summer with Borderlands 2 at the recommendation of a friend. The games are really fun, with a cast of colorful characters, and I would strongly recommend them if it sounds like your thing. Borderlands 2 even has a D&D-themed DLC.

With the recent announcement of Borderlands 3, I got to the idea of making some Borderlands-themed content for my d20 Modern conversion, and knocked out this advanced class in a couple hours. The Barbarian subclass version is honestly a hasty afterthought I made quickly since I thought some people might like having the option easily available. The d20 Modern conversion is still my main priority, so any side-content I produce will be first and foremost for that project.

The advanced class is primarily based on one of the DLC characters for Borderlands 2, Krieg. His skillset largely focuses on melee combat, dealing damage quickly, with an extra touch of fire. Surprisingly, it really wasn't that hard to get the core ideas and mechanics of the character into a D&D-friendly form.

The advanced class version on GM Binder: The Psycho

The Barbarian subclass version on GM Binder: The Path of the Psycho

This may expand into a more full module later on down the line, as I mentioned it wasn't that hard to create this, but if it does come it will probably be quite a ways down the line.

I probably won't post again very soon, what with the exams and all, but I'm certainly hoping to get at least a couple posts out within the next month or so. Whenever next time is, I hope to see you then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race