Smash Bros. Pack 1 for D&D 5th Edition

This week, a couple subclasses inspired by fighters from the Smash Bros. series.
Hey all! After last month's release of Smash Ultimate, I've been playing it an awful lot. I find the game really fun, and I quickly got to thinking if I could emulate some of the fighters in 5th Edition. In this document, there's three quite rough drafts of subclasses inspired by Zelda, Cloud, and Mario. They're quite rough, and are more intended as fun one-off stuff rather than serious content, but you could potentially use them in a standard campaign if you find a good way to work them in.

I'm intending to release a couple more of these packs over the coming weeks, hopefully with at least one subclass for each standard 5th Edition class by the time I'm done. I don't think I'm going to do a subclass for all the fighters, as some are quite similar and others I don't see a decent way to implement them (damn you, Mr. Game and Watch).

The document on GM Binder: Smash Pack 1

That's it for this week. Sorry the content is kinda rough and patchy, but again this isn't really intended as serious content. I'm not totally sure when the next post will be, likely after at least the 12th due to some exams I have at the start of term. In the next post I'm planning to get back to d20 Modern content. See ya then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race