This Blog is still a Thing

I should explain the lack of content in this past month. This blog is not dead.

I have made progress on the final adventure write-up for the "Warlock of Firetop Mountain" conversion I've been working on these past few months, creating it using the wonderful Homebrewery tool by Scott Tolksdorf which you probably already know about. The progress is decent, and I have a good portion of it down. However, I have been having issues with balancing my college work and spending time on writing for this blog recently, owing in a large part to my computer science coursework deadline which passed earlier this month. The coursework previously took up so much damn time, more and more as I approached the deadline. But it's gone now and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff. Sorry if this seems like an excuse, but this blog is definitely not a high priority task for me compared to my work from college.
On top of this, I've been kind of lacking in motivation to spend large amounts of time on this blog. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do after finishing this little project, and I really don't want this blog to just die because I finished doing a thing for the first time. I have a couple ideas on what to do next, and I really wanna expand my homebrew skillset into other exciting areas. As I plan for my next Big Thing, I'll probably continue with some updates based around the Warlock adventure, including little tweaks and maybe a look at the characters I end up running this adventure with.
I'm sorry for the kinda ranty post without really anything for you, but hey, I don't plan to do many of these. An initial draft of the fancy write up should be coming within the next fortnight, but I don't think I'll have the time to make up a fancy map before then, so you'll just have to deal with black-on-white basic bitchness for now. In the meantime, why not read some of the posts in the archive to review the content so far?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race