Warlock of Firetop Mountain - The Dungeon Map 1

Merry Christmas! What the heck are you doing reading some nerd's blog? I was originally planning to release the whole map at once, probably with some additional encounter guidance. But then I realised that would mean several hours of map drawing and writing on Christmas Eve, and honestly I just can't be arsed.



What I do have for you is a rough map of the first section of the dungeon! The encounters are as follows:
1: Cave
2: The Pit Room
3: The Sentry
4: The Armoury
5: The Sleeping Orc/The Snake Box Room
6: The Store Room
7: The Dining Room
8: The Torture Room/The Prisoner
9: The Orc Chieftain
10: The Drunk Orcs Room
I went over these encounter in an older blog post, apart from the Cave and the Store Room, which weren't in the source material. The Cave is supposed to just be a short entry chamber before the dungeon, to hide it a bit from passersby. The Store Room contains some barrels of drink and dried meat, mostly preserved food items.

Well that is all I'm prepared to write today. I apologise to anyone who was anticipating more today (ahahahahah nobody reads this). Go enjoy your Christmas in whatever ways you can. Also some forewarning; my next update is scheduled for New Year's Eve. I wouldn't expect much. Unless I do some work on this through the week (which I am awful at doing), the update will probably not be any bigger than this. Well that's all I have to say, now go enjoy yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race