d20 Modern Conversion: Backgrounds Part 2

This week, the next installment of the d20 Modern conversion brings the rest of the backgrounds available.


This update includes less backgrounds than part 1, so I bulked it out a little with some variants. Included is 9 backgrounds, with variant options for 3 of them. I don't really have much left to say here, since anything I wanted to touch on is covered in the first backgrounds post. I'm trying out something new this week, including a little preview of the content in the post. Let me know if you like it, and if you have any feedback on the format it'd be greatly appreciated.

The document on GM Binder: Backgrounds Part 2

As I mentioned last week, the post schedule will be mixing up a little over the coming weeks for various reasons. I do have a couple full posts still in the bank which I'm really excited to share, and combined with the smaller updates I'll still be working on intermittently during this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Conversion Advanced Classes Compilation

d20 Modern Conversion: Robot Race